Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines FilmFest ticketing Terms and Conditions. FilmFest may vary these at any time. FilmFest will post the varied Terms and Conditions on its website. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to FilmFest terms and conditions.
All sessions are 18 years & over (except where otherwise indicated) due to Film and Censorship guidelines for unclassified films. This policy will very depending on the Terms and Conditions of the individual exhibitors
Single Ticket Purchases:
- All single tickets are non-refundable but can be exchanged for an equal or lesser dollar value ticket online for a fee of $3 per ticket. Any cost difference between the tickets will not be refunded. Single ticket exchanges close 2 hours prior to the event start time.
- Membership cannot be refunded either in full or part.
- Memberships are for a single person’s use and are not transferable to another person or refundable.
- Bookings may only be collected by the credit card holder on presentation of the credit card used for the booking, the booking number, and any relevant concessions.
- Valid Concession or membership ID must be presented when buying or collecting tickets and, if requested, on entry to the cinema.
- A valid Companion Card or valid Companion Card Number must be produced at the time of the booking to gain access to the Companion Card Scheme offer. Details of use are contained on the Companion Card website companioncard.org.au.
- By submitting your order, you are indicating that you have read and accept FilmFest Intern Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- FilmFest is acting merely in its capacity as Agent on behalf of participating festivals.
Privacy and security of details:
- Your personal details will never be sold to a third party by FilmFest or passed on for marketing purposes. FilmFest stores your personal and payment details securely.